TERMS OF SERVICE
- 1. Acceptance of Terms
- The services that M-Way Solutions GmbH provides here under the scope of "blockscape.network" to User is subject to the following Terms of Service (ToS). M-Way Solutions GmbH reserves the right to update the ToS at any time without notice to User. The most current version of the ToS can be reviewed by clicking on the "Terms of Service" hypertext link located at the bottom of our web page: https://blockscape.network/terms. M-Way Solutions GmbH shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website or service.
- 2. Changed Terms
- M-Way Solutions GmbH shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User's use of the website or service, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the website, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of the website or service by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions. All services, including any updates, enhancements and new features are subject to the ToS.
- 3. Description of Services
- As validator we operate a full-node on the Cosmos and other networks. We participate in consensus by broadcasting votes which contain cryptographic signatures signed with our private key. M-Way Solutions GmbH operate a highly available validator infrastructure for the Cosmos Network featuring. To completely align our interests with those of our delegators, M-Way Solutions GmbH will be staking through our own service. M-Way Solutions GmbH infrastructure is designed from the ground up for security, high availability and to eliminate any single point of failure. M-Way Solutions GmbH use a hybrid of cloud and physical servers. Cloud is used for scalability and high availability, while the physical servers are used to secure sensitive key material. Delegators If you as a User of the service are a delegator, you accept to comply with the ToS and you confirm to have read the FAQ for Delegators and have full knowledge about being a delegator and the risks associated with it. You’re also aware and accept that delegators share the revenue of their validator, but they also share the risk. In terms of revenue, validators and delegators differ in that validators can apply a commission on the revenue that goes to their delegator before it is distributed. In terms of risk, delegators' Atoms can be slashed if their validator misbehave or malfunction. By accepting to be a delegator you accept the following risks: First, staked Atoms are locked up, and retrieving them requires a 3-week waiting period (“unbonding period”). Additionally, if a validator misbehaves or malfunction, a portion of its total stake can be slashed (i.e. destroyed). This includes the stake of their delegators. By being a delegator, you also are aware about and accepts the following regarding sentry nodes and validator nodes:
The sentries are hosted on Amazon Web Services and are provided as a public utility to the Cosmos network. The sentry nodes offer protection from outside interference, such as denial-of-service attacks or attempts to compromise security. Multiple sentries are deployed behind load balancers in order to scale with demand and provide high availability. To avoid any single point of failure, sentries are distributed evenly inside several availability zones.
The validator nodes are co-located in a secure datacenter or in AWS and connect exclusively through sentry nodes to the Cosmos network. We operate two nodes in an active / hot-standby setup. As an added precaution secret key material reside in a tamper-proof hardware security module. Using single-tenant, physical servers has the added benefit of mitigating current and future speculative execution and cache side-channel attacks.
- 4. User Conduct
- User shall use the website and the services for lawful purposes only.
- 5. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- A. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER M-WAY SOLUTIONS GMBH, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR, SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE M-SOLUTIONS GMBH. B. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. C. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT M-SOLUTIONS GMBH IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER. D. IN NO EVENT WILL M-SOLUTIONS GMBH, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR OPERATING THE WEBSITE, SERVICE OR M-SOLUTIONS GMBH SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL PARTS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE. E. IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, M-SOLUTIONS GMBH, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. G. FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- 6. Links to Third Party Sites
- THE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE M-SOLUTIONS GMBH’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF M-SOLUTIONS GMBH’S AND M-SOLUTIONS GMBH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. M-SOLUTIONS GMBH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. M-SOLUTIONS GMBH IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY M-SOLUTIONS GMBH OF THE SITE.
- 7. Miscellaneous
- This Agreement and any operating rules for the website and its services established by M-SOLUTIONS GMBH constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Denmark without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- 8. Copyright Notice
- Blockscape Network, blockscape.network and its logos are trademarks of MWAY Group GmbH. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners.